Re2: How to get Position of GtkTreeIter?

On Tuesday August 19 2003 21:00 CEST, Markus Lausser wrote:

2) Add a G_TYPE_POINTER to your ListStore that points to your
object

Thanx for your great example. And sorry if i have to tell you
that i don't need it. I always try to get my source code as
short as possible.

My question was how to get the position of GtkTreeIter in a
callback handler that is called by the "changed" signal of
a tree/list view.

While a long searching in Gtk+ API i found that this is the
key to all relevant datas:

gtk_tree_selection_get_selected(listView->listSelection, NULL,
                                &listView->listIterSelected);

Only one little function :-)  After doing this i have best
access to all datas of the selected tree iterator.

best regards,

mathew

                    get free software:  www.matman24.org