Re: Gtk 2.2.2 : DND!! No API??? help ;-(

On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 13:00, Matthias Mann wrote:

Yes! That's a great explanation! Have made some progress with
my source code. But i can't get the "drag-drop" signal. Is this
realy necessary?

I don't know.

Now i can drag an entire gtk tree view row. I can get the
signal "drag-data-received" and "drag-end". But if i like to
drop to the destination widget the dragged object scrolls back
to source widget. I think i need to tell the source widget that
dropping was done sucessful. How can i realize this with Gtk+?
Do i need this "drag-drop" signal?

I don't know actually.  I thought you needed the drop signal, but now
I'm not sure.  Sounds like you're doing it with the gtk treeview, which
is something I've never done before.  I hope someone can comment on
this.

Michael

mathew

--