Re: Watching a socket with g_io_add_watch(): works only first time

On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 16:27:59 +0200 Tilman Sauerbeck
<tilman sauerbeck web de> wrote:

How can this happen? How can I stop it from doing this? =)

As a workaround, I'm using a g_timeout at the moment, which works pretty well. Can anyone think of a more
elegant work around? I don't really like this solution :/
Of course, if anyone has a solution to my original problem, I'd be even more thankful.

Could it be that there is a difference between local connections and remote connections? I used the same code
that fails with the local connection on a IRC server, and it worked perfectly.

Regards,
Tilman

--
Get GKrellM Newsticker @ http://gk-newsticker.sourceforge.net