Re: Watching a socket with g_io_add_watch(): works only first time

On 21 Jun 2002 23:49:34 -0400 Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> wrote:

Tilman Sauerbeck <tilman sauerbeck web de> writes:
So I guess I didn't set up the watch handler correctly, but I can't
see what's wrong. I also tried referencing the GIOChannel in
read_input so it doesn't get deleted, but it didn't help either.

What am I doing wrong?

Perhaps returning FALSE from the callback? Return TRUE to leave it
installed.

D'oh. With returning TRUE, it works fine =)
Thanks to you and Sandy.

Regards,
Tilman

--