Re: First-class QueryTable support?

Currently, gnumeric gda plugin does not build, this is bug #604690. I
have a partial patch, but it still needs testing and probably some work,
unfortunately I almost never use databases and time is lacking at the
moment (this is most often the case, unfortunately).
I'll attach my patch to the bug report. We probably need a login dialog.

Jonathan, you are welcome :-)

Cheers,
Jean