Re: Google Summer of Code 2008

Here's a new patch for this week:
http://www.hiopie.com/files/gsoc/command-persist[6-27].tar.gz

This adds import functionality for the set text command.  As far as I
can tell it is fully functional, including markup.

I've also changed some of the things I'd done earlier to use functions
that were already written but I didn't know about.  I had to change
some of the export commands as I was working on importing so that
everything would work correctly.

My next steps are to clean up the import code and change the way a few
the things work so that they will scale better when creating import
functions for other commands.

Daniel