Re: Gnumeric 1.7.11 for Windows?

Hi Morten

We will get there and when
we do it will hopefully be fully automated so a win32 build will pop up
right away.

Now you are being sarcastic about Windows users... It's not my fault that
I'm "just" a marine biologist... If I could help with the code I would...

The win32 builds don't lag because we don't like you!  We are just very
short on win32 expertise.

Yes, I realize that. But if you (gnumeric devs) asked for assistance for
the win32 docs and accept bug reports for the win build you should be
willing to make modifications and accept suggestions for that platform.
And the only pay back I'm asking in return is an updated binary :)

Regards,
Pedro