Re: Gnumeric 1.7.11 for Windows?

Hi Emmanuel

There's a an archive with the win32 binary of gnumeric 1.7.11 here:

http://www.gnome.org/~jody/gnumeric/win32/

(This archive was already mentioned in the 1.7.11 release notes).

I saw that. I could never imagine you would post a tar.gz for Windows users... I have already unpacked it. This is only works for "geeks" like me. You should really release an installer...

There's no problem in filling bugs about the last released version.

To me it doesn't make much sense posting about an outdated build just to get a "that's already fixed" answer

Just be patient...

I think I am patient. I waited a week before posting anything. And I did so in a polite way. I still feel that there isn't much concern about Windows users...

Regards,
Pedro