Re: Gnumeric 1.7.11 for Windows?

I saw that. I could never imagine you would post a tar.gz for Windows
users... I have already unpacked it.
This is only works for "geeks" like me. You should really release an
installer...

Yes, of course.  But Jody is still fighting with his win32-compilation setup
and a proper installer didn't make it in time.  We will get there and when
we do it will hopefully be fully automated so a win32 build will pop up
right away.

The win32 builds don't lag because we don't like you!  We are just very
short on win32 expertise.

Morten