Re: Gnumeric 1.7.11 for Windows?

Hi,

Le jeudi 02 août 2007 à 17:06 +0100, Pedro Lino a écrit :
I have silently and calmly waited for a Win32 binary of this latest
build for a week now.
There isn't going to be a binary, is there?

There's a an archive with the win32 binary of gnumeric 1.7.11 here:

http://www.gnome.org/~jody/gnumeric/win32/

(This archive was already mentioned in the 1.7.11 release notes).

I have found several bugs (and crashes) in build 1.7.10 but I have not
submitted them since I have no idea if they are already fixed.

There's no problem in filling bugs about the last released version.

Sincerely, I think my contribution to this project is not appreciated...

Just be patient...

        Emmanuel.