Re: Running 'Tally' Across Multiple Pages

On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 22:34, phillips yourisp com au wrote:
Watch out for curcular references. If you put that function in cell C6 on
the sheet Total or First than you have a curcular reference and if it does
not trigger an error then it will give you exactly twice what you expect.
Any way around that?? I even thought about adding another cell that gave me the sum C6 on the totals page divided by two - but that seems like a pretty crude hack.