Re: Running 'Tally' Across Multiple Pages

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 06:45:00PM +1000, frank brierley wrote:
So sheet names can be treated in a similar fashion to cell ranges, nice.

3d reference you say?  Will have to investigate this one.

This would add the values of all the cells in the range from all the
sheets in the range, yes?
yes.

What if you wanted a total for each sheet?
Displayed on the first page ? hmm.  Dunno if it's possible.
It would be nice to think we could something like

    transpose(firstsheet:lastsheet:A1)

but I don't see that working anytime soon