Running 'Tally' Across Multiple Pages

I tried to Google this and search through this lists archives, but I am
not even sure how to phrase my question properly...

I am trying to build a Gnumeric file for a client where the first page
in the workbook would contain running totals (just basic SUM functions)
of the data from each subsequent page. The pages after the first - the
'Totals Page' - would be 'Project Pages'.

I am only looking to track a handful of figures for each project:
Rental, Deposits, Security Fees, etc. I just need the 'Totals Page' to
be a quick 'at a glance' summary and I need for my client to be able to
add new project pages daily without 'breaking' the formulas.

I vaguely remember something about vertical look-ups from an Excel class
I took, but I don't recall being able to add new pages 'at will' without
breaking the formulas.

Any help GREATLY appreciated, thanks!

Chris G.