Re: Running 'Tally' Across Multiple Pages

I think my client will happily acquiesce to having the totals on the last page. I will post my results here shortly...
Chris
On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 09:16, Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 06:45:00PM +1000, frank brierley wrote:
> So sheet names can be treated in a similar fashion to cell ranges, nice.
>
> 3d reference you say?  Will have to investigate this one.
>
> This would add the values of all the cells in the range from all the
> sheets in the range, yes?
yes.

> What if you wanted a total for each sheet?
Displayed on the first page ? hmm.  Dunno if it's possible.
It would be nice to think we could something like

    transpose(firstsheet:lastsheet:A1)

but I don't see that working anytime soon