Re: Using dsum across sheets

On Sun, 2004-01-25 at 14:07, Mike Perry wrote:
Ugh... So there's no hack that can be done to get the elements in this
row into a column then (maybe via Lookup, et al)? I just have to keep
it in a row? That's not so nice..

I'm not averse to writing a python plugin or something to get this done,
but I'd need a hint on the right direction I'd want to head in with
that.

I must have missed the beginning of this thread, but what exactly are
you trying to accomplish?

Andreas
--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences