Re: Gnumeric vs. OOCalc

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 08:57, Parrenin Frédéric wrote:
Pardon? Of course you can. Just select "customize header" from the
header popup menu and type it into any of the 3 fields to appear at the
left, in the middle or at the right. Of course there could be a nicer
interface to including such things as page numbers rather than typing in
cryptic codes.)

Thank you, I am just learning that !
However, I don't see where you select "customize header", neither do I
see the "header popup menu".
What I have done is going to file->"printing configuration", "headers
and footers" tab, and then double clicking on the schematic header
(respectively "footer").

Just above that schematic is the text "Header:" followed by a pop-up
menu. The bottom item on that menu should be `customize header'.

It is the first time I see we can double click
there to see this windows appearing. So let me complain that this
feature is a little bit hidden.
But perhaps am I missing something ?
I use 1.2.10.

It took me a while to reply since I had to get to work first to verify
that that isn't a new feature in 1.3.x. As I thought it isn't so you
should be able to find that item.

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow taliesin ca>
Taliesin