Re: dumb question - cursor movement on [enter]

On Sunday 11 May 2003 19:41, Adrian Custer wrote:
[...]
I'm not sure what that feature is called but eventually we would
want to support something like this, ideally in some kind of
scriptable form: if in column B:F, move one row right
      if in column G, move one row down, move to column B

Yes, please.  And a simple switch [move down/move right/no move] is
commonly offered in spreadsheets, and very useful IMO, regardless of
whether the scriptable move is available.

--
richard