Re: dumb question - cursor movement on [enter]

Jody Goldberg wrote:

On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 03:52:08PM +0100, Richard Lyons wrote:

Probably not the place to ask, but I've skimmed the whole manual (good document!), and tried all the menus and not found the answer. How do I stop the cursor from jumping to the next row after entering cell contents and pushing [enter]?

There is no option to change the behavior currently.  It would be
trivial to add but no one has ever asked before.

Well, selected the whole row before you start entering. The cursor wiill then stay in the same row and move to the next cell in that row.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow