Re: Styleguide v0.5

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 13:58, Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:
[Kevin Breit]

  > Use the name on the keyboard...whose keyboard? WHat if mine says
  > return?

  That is why I said "It is Enter, not Return".  I'll reword.

I don't think I've ever seen a keyboard where the return key is
labeled Enter.  Enter is on the numeric keypad, and often behaves
differently than Return.  The Return key is sometimes marked with an
arrow (<-') rather than its name.  Also, on my keyboard, Control is
spelled out.  I think this is more normal than Ctrl these days, and
it's more readable anyhow.

First off, I'm going to turn the "care" knob down to 0.  Second, I am
going to state that nearly every keyboard here at the office is "Enter".
Lastly, I have put the decision to Jody:
<jody> THOU SHALL USE 'Enter'
The Jody has spoken.
Kevin