Re: Styleguide v0.5

Kevin Breit wrote:

> Lines should be wrapped at 80 or less characters.

so should style guides  ;-)

> All titles
> should be capitalized except for articles.

This conflicts with the gdp style guide. Please see my previous message
to the list!

> Misc: The documentation is to be done in American English.  We'll
> leave it to the translators to do the en_GB version. When refering
> to keys on a keyboard, use the name on the keyboard.  Ctrl, not
> Control key.  It is Enter, not Return.

Use the name on the keyboard...whose keyboard? WHat if mine says return?

<graphic
>   format=\"png\" fileref=\""filename"\" srccredit=\"Kevin Breit\">

We should be using mediaobjects rather than graphics! See the gnome2 style guide!

Andreas
--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow