Re: Styleguide v0.5

[Kevin Breit]

  > Use the name on the keyboard...whose keyboard? WHat if mine says
  > return?

  That is why I said "It is Enter, not Return".  I'll reword.

I don't think I've ever seen a keyboard where the return key is
labeled Enter.  Enter is on the numeric keypad, and often behaves
differently than Return.  The Return key is sometimes marked with an
arrow (<-') rather than its name.  Also, on my keyboard, Control is
spelled out.  I think this is more normal than Ctrl these days, and
it's more readable anyhow.

Kjetil T.               abusing standards for the greater good

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]