Re: Some problems related to internationalization

On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 08:20:06AM -0700,
"Andreas J. Guelzow" <aguelzow math concordia ab ca> wrote:

Early this morning Jody committed some changes to the quoting code that
may (or may not) aleviate this problem. There were also single-byte
sheet names that weren't quoted correctly. It is possible that some of
the single bytes of the multi-byte characters should have caused quoting
but didn't.

If you compile from cvs please test this out. If not please, do so with
the next release.

Thank you very much!  This change solves Japanese sheet name problem.
I can use your analysis tool without problem.
Gnumeric is really great.  I don't like to use StarOffice.

Thanks,
--
Etsushi Kato
ekato ees hokudai ac jp