Re: Some problems related to internationalization

Etsushi Kato wrote:

Second is related to analysis tool.  If I use gnumeric with
LANG=ja_JP.eucJP, sheet name is assigned as Japanese name (
with functionality of gettext).  If sheet name is in Japanese, I can't
select "OK" even after selecting "Input Range:", because "OK" button
won't be active.  If I change sheet name to English name, I can push "OK".
For the present I edut ja.po file as not convert "Sheet" to Japanese,
but I hope I can use Japanese sheet name without any problems. :-)

Is this tru for _all_ analysis tools, especially for the two input fields in the ttest tools: If the ok button isn't active that should mean that expr_parse_string can't understand that sheet name... Do japanese sheet names work inside cells (ie. if you enter something like =Sheet1!$A$1 in a cell,
with a japanese sheet name of course.) ?

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow Assoc. Prof of Mathematics
Concordia University College of Alberta