Re: Some problems related to internationalization

Hi again,

I tried it and then Gnumeric said,

         Invalid expression
"Edit Expression" "Discard Expression"

It seems gnumeric couldn't understand expression with Japanese EUC
character code.

I guess it must be a parser problem. (I was afraid it was something I
broke in the analysis tools.)

I also found that if sheet name contains a white space, even sheets
with multibyte character have no problem in "Input Range" selection of
Analysis Tools and selecting and referring a cell of other sheet
with Japanese name!  It is because sheet name is quoted!

So if sheet name is always quoted while cells are selecting by mouse
even if it doesn't have a white space, parsing of sheet name with
multibye character cause no trouble, I think.

Is it possible to change gnumeric to do this for future release?

Thank you,
--
Etsushi Kato
ekato ees hokudai ac jp