Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compiling opal - memory errors

Oh, thanks for the warning. And the suggestion; I didn't know how to
do that. Another 512 MB of swap worked great. Thanks again.

Isn't that something of a design flaw requiring 768 MB of memory for
one process? Seems like they could make it easier to compile.

Tyler Wake