Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compiling opal - memory errors

I've tried both those distributions, actually. However, I spent at
least three days straight compiling my current Gentoo system. A pain,
but everything just works (except stuff like this, naturally). I may
have to give up and go back to something else. Or maybe plug in a
large flash drive and mount it as swap.

At least I know what my options are now. Thanks.