Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] USB web-cams in Linux

Hello,

As mentioned earlier the pwc drivers (incl. hi-res) are now maintained by Luc Saillard and the most recent version can be found on:
http://www.saillard.org/linux/pwc/

I use the Quickcam Pro 4000 with pwc version 10.0.5 and it seems to work great.

Is that driver in the kernel or is it a different driver in the kernel?

I read the driver had been reintroduced in the kernel, but I don't know
which one.

I don't know. Luc Saillard provides two options to use pwc. The first one is a patch for the 2.6 Kernel and the second one is the possibility to compile the stuff as a module. I use the second option (Debian Sarge, 2.6.8).

Greetings,
Tobias