Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Poll

Is anybody aware of any webcams that would work on Suse Linux 9.2 pro.
My system is a Compaq Pentium III coppermine, Nvidia GeForce Mx 400, Philips Dynamic Edge 4.1, two 40 GB Hds, dual boot with (unfortunately) Mr. XP, realtek Gigabit NIC (ADSL 1.5Mb connection). I currently have a Logitech Quickcam Express connected but not functioning. I have tried several different USB/QC-ga drivers modules but unsuccefully.
CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP?
DESPERATE TO RID MYSELF OF WINDOWS..........