Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] USB web-cams in Linux

Hello,

Creative Webcam NX Pro should work in Linux, and 'some models' of the Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000. Check the USB device site.

Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000 was supported, but may not be in the future.
See < http://www.smcc.demon.nl/webcam/ >
It works for me now, but I wouldn't buy it before Logitech provides an
open source driver for it which enables to use all features of the
camera.

As mentioned earlier the pwc drivers (incl. hi-res) are now maintained by Luc Saillard and the most recent version can be found on:
http://www.saillard.org/linux/pwc/

I use the Quickcam Pro 4000 with pwc version 10.0.5 and it seems to work great.

Greetings,
Tobias