Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I want my users advice

> > Also, I'm not arguing about the Chat button, it will no doubt be an
> > important function of GnomeMeeting. But the Preferences aren't an
> > essential function of GnomeMeeting in the same way. People don't shout
> > "Hooray, today I found an application that let's me change
> > GnomeMeeting's Preferences, it's called GnomeMeeting!". I hope you
> > understand the difference.
>
> Not really. Again and again, when you are in a call, you need a quick access
> to change the preferences while you are talking. Really try the CVS of GnomeMeeting
> one of those days, and you will understand that.

I don't think so. I think you're confusing the ability to change the
settings during a call, with the need to change them. While it's great
to be able to change video size and frame rate (for instance) while
you're in a call, I don't think is such a common case, unless you're
troubleshooting your setup (which should only happen once).