Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I want my users advice

fre 2002-02-01 klockan 10.40 skrev Damien Sandras:
> > Are you sure? There are many applications with more than five tooolbar
> > buttons...
>
> And those applications are wide...

Yeah, and there's nothing wrong wide applications if the space is needed
to make it more easily understandable and easy to use.

> > > But all toolbar will be able to be hidden or moved.
> >
> > Ok, but in that case, only the most necessary one should be displayed by
> > default. And it still doesn't solve the orientation issue.
>
> What is wrong with the orientation ?

What is wrong is that you use two different toolbar orientations at the
same time, with seemingly no logic behind it.

> Evolution also has a vertical toolbar (shortcut bar on the left).

No, the vertical thing in Evolution is not a toolbar. It switches views
only.

> > Also, will you make buttons insensitive when they cannot be accessed?
> > For example, the disconnect button should probably be insensitive when
> > there is no call in progress and noone is calling. Likewise, the connect
> > button should probably be insensitive when no host is entered. And so
> > on.
>
> No, I will do it another way, be patient and you will see ;)

Ok, please tell me about it.

Christian