Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Connection Problem

Shucks... I don't have any XP machine (only Linux firewall, Win2k and
win98SE)... and he also tried with win98SE and same thing... :/ I will
also try again with the win98SE in my lan and move the camera to that
PC. Since connection dropping happens only when Netmeeting is sending
video I guess I can test without a camera on Gnomemeeting (I have only
one webcam).

Can it be that somehow Netmeeting waits for some aknowledgement of
received packet and "doesn't like" the answer it gets from Gnomemeeting
or doesn't fer any answer about the lost packet(s) and decides to close
the connection?

Is there any way I he can start Netmeeting with some debug info so we
can see what happens? Or is there any simple way to make a packetdump
on his PC and try to work it out from there? I say "simple" cause he
isn't programmer and he might have probs if procedure is too
complicated... Unfortunatelly he is about 300Km away from me and I
won't be able to go and see what the heck he is doing there for a
looooong time...

I saw that at least for Netmeeting 3.01 there is a SDK. I am a
programmer but it has been a long time since I used C/C++ and never
programed audio/video applications... Otherwise I would have tried to
look into the code myself and see if there is anything weird in
there... Is there anything in their SDK which could help trace the
prob?

BTW, where can I get the 0.95? Except CVS I didn't see any tarball or
such. Maybe I get better luck with 0.95... Where can I find a changelog
for 0.95 anyway?

Thx. for the help. If I can help in anyway you guys with the project
just let me know.