Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Refactoring the addressbook code

Le mardi 28 mars 2006 à 20:52 +0200, Julien PUYDT a écrit :
> Damien Sandras a écrit :
> > What about changing your OWN state? That's what we are talking about.
> > Not events for remote contacts changes...
>
> 1) Notice that we were discussing the interface for your *roster*...

Not me.

> 2) Ekiga presents its own state in the tray, in its main window's
> connect/disconnect icon, with sound events, with messages in the status
> line, through dbus... most of which work in the glib mainloop. We could
> really benefit if the opal-endpoint state changed triggered a nice
> signal on a gobject-endpoint which all of these parts were watching...

Again, I'm not sure things like GLOOX allow it. Of course, "signals" are
logical for some things (remote state changes), but not for others, and
GLOOX doesn't implement them for those other things.

Anyway, I'm going off that thread for now.

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net