Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Refactoring the addressbook code

Damien Sandras a écrit :
What about changing your OWN state? That's what we are talking about.
Not events for remote contacts changes...

1) Notice that we were discussing the interface for your *roster*...

2) Ekiga presents its own state in the tray, in its main window's connect/disconnect icon, with sound events, with messages in the status line, through dbus... most of which work in the glib mainloop. We could really benefit if the opal-endpoint state changed triggered a nice signal on a gobject-endpoint which all of these parts were watching...