Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Latest GM 0.99.0

Le sam 03/01/2004 à 13:31, George a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> With the RPM's from Johnny's site,  The 12.24.03 CVS version works fine
> with quicknet. Neither of versions 01.02 or 01.03 CVS work with
> quicknet, although they find the quicknet card OK.
>
> The audio level sliders do not work with any of the three versions.
>
> Versions 12.24, and 01.02 fail in the test druid opening /dev/dsp and
> /dev/mixer. Version 01.03 CVS does not fail during the test.
>
> None of the three produce sound when testing the sound events from
> preferences.
>
> I am using the nixj quicknet driver.

NIXJ must be the cause of your problems as I have no problems with IXJ,
however we need to :
- diagnose the exact problems
- fix them

Have you done the audio test in the druid?
Notice that the sound events do not work when using a Quicknet card.
That is normal.

Also make sure you have chosen the correct output device.