Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Damien - GM 0.98.0 and Quicknet/Microtelco

Hi Damien,

Your absolutely correct. I don't know why GM 0.98.5 didn't work when I
first installed it.

I removed 0.98.0 and reinstalled GM 0.98.5, and sure enough, it worked
fine. Then I uninstalled GM 0.98.5 and installed GM 0.99, and it also
works with my quicknet card and microtelco.

Apparently there was something wrong somewhere in previous installations
and all the removing and reinstalling of GM corrected the microtelco
problem. If it's OK with you, I will let Bruce know that everything is
OK now.

I didn't have enough in my microtelco account to test GM 0.99 well. I
will add to my account and test it again. If there is a problem, I will
let you know.

Thank you for your help Damien. I will send you the debug message from
GM 0.99 later today.