Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Damien - GM 0.98.0 and Quicknet/Microtelco

Hi Damien,

I have definitively found out what the problem with microtelco was.

After having problems again today, I noticed that when I wasn't in
a call that sometimes the video was smooth (approximately 10fps) and
sometimes it wasn't (it appeared to be running about 5fps). When the
Video was smooth, microtelco worked fine.

To make a long story short, the problem was corrected when I stopped
my seti home client. I have been running seti home for about 5 years,
and I was running it before I had the microtelco problem so I don't
know why it is causing problems now. But it is 100% reproducible.

I will notify Bruce and let him know what I have found. He said other
people were having the same problem, so maybe he can get with them and
find out if they too are running seti.

Now that this problem is out of the way, I'll try to get you the debug
output from 0.99.0 soon dealing with the /dev/dsp and /dev/mixer problem.

Thanks for all of your help and patience.

George