[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Damien - GM 0.98.0 and Quicknet/Microtelco

Damien,

I discovered something else that you won't like. I decided to install GM
0.98.0 and my quicknet card now works with microtelco. The problem that
I was having seems to have cropped up with GM 0.98.5 and newer.

Although the problems I was having is a problem with the newer GM's, I
am glad to know now what the problem is.