Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Skype vs. GnomeMeeting

On lun, 2003-09-22 at 14:42, Matthias Redlich wrote:
> "Is Skype available for Mac OS, Linux, Palm OS, Pocket PC..?
> Currently, Skype is only available for Windows 2000 and XP. Stay tuned
> for more information about other platforms."

Well, you read it and think, "eh, perhaps gm should support it!". But
think about what _they_ had in mind when they wrote it:
"We must appear trendy, and master the technology so good we can port it
anywhere; that way, users will wait for us, and no other will try to
enter on a market on which we may come real soon.".

In short: don't believe them, it is just PR foolness.