Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Skype vs. GnomeMeeting

Le dim 21/09/2003 à 21:11, Christian Strauf a écrit :
> > See FAQ:
> >
> > "Can I connect to a SIP server with Skype?
> > No you can’t. We have crafted Skype with a proprietary technology that
> > is not compatible with SIP. SIP was simply not good enough for us."
> Is this a literal quote from their FAQ? If so: oh my goodness...

Yes and there is another one even better:

"Which protocols does Skype use?
Skype uses a proprietary protocol which we have developed. We looked at
many available protocols when designing Skype and none were good enough
for us. We hope you agree!"

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>