Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS extension on ils.seconix.com

Le ven 03/01/2003 à 16:53, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Le ven 03/01/2003 à 16:45, Truong a écrit :
>

> > Yes, you are right one option is enough ! It depends which one would be
> > the default option, I would like myself "Not enabled".
> >

> Does it mean that you would like to be registered to be available for
> friends than to be published in the online users directory?
>
> Now imagine that you have the choice between:
>
> 1) being published online, and filter calls to only accept friends
> 2) not being published online, but be easily accessible through
> callto://ils.seconix.com/tphuong wol be
>
> What would you choose, 1 or 2?

I would choose 1: I wouldn't register to ils.seconix.com if I wanted to
let only some people call me; I would just tell them:
callto://myboxname.dyndns.org:1720 once...

If I use ILS, I want to be visible; if I don't want to be visible, I use
other means...