Re: Owncloud 5.0.7 Error 401

Hey Georg,

I always get a "401 Unexpected response from server" error message when
trying to connect owncloud, regardless of right or wrong password and
username.

I tried out the test account that you made for me and it seems to work with:
 - gnome-online-accounts-3.8.2
 - gvfs-1.16.3
 - libsoup-2.42.2

Here is a screenshot of what I entered and the corresponding HTTP traffic:
 - http://rishi.fedorapeople.org/goa-owncloud-geoadel.png
 - http://rishi.fedorapeople.org/goa-owncloud-geoadel.txt

Can you show me what happens when you run gnome-control-center from the
terminal and try to add an account? You might need to have
G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=all in your environment to get the logs.

Thanks,
Debarshi

--
Life is like bein' on a mule team.  Unless you're the lead mule, all
the scenery looks about the same.