Re: Wacom calibration results are off (wrong area)

Hi Josh,

Looks like the commit you refer to is in included from GNOME Control Center's release 3.7.1 on.

The ideal way to test this would be for you to compile and test GNOME Settings Daemon and GNOME Control
Center.
This may not be the "easy way" you are asking for though so one idea that occurs to me is for you to try a
recent Fedora 19 live image:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?method=createLiveCD&owner=kevin&state=all&view=tree&order=-id

To make sure that the image you try has a recent version of the Control Center, don't forget to run
"gnome-control-center --version".

Hope this helps a bit.

Cheers,

--