Wacom calibration results are off (wrong area)

First off, humble apologies if I am using this mailing list incorrectly.

At least a couple of us running the latest Ubuntu are having difficulties with the calibration tool available in the control center for a tablet pc.  Another user initially reported this in launchpad[1].  In that description, it was noted that the problem appears to be that the incorrect device is being used.

I tried running the latest from git to see if this was fixed, and it does appear that it gets the correct values now.  Sadly, I could not figure out real quick how to build the version that is included in Ubuntu, which I believe is a37720.

I looked through the bugzilla lists and did not see anything that specifically addressed this bug.  Looking at the commits, my hunch is this was fixed with 7cac7e.

Is there an easy way I could confirm this?

Thanks!

-josh

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1163107