Re: Having external control panels in System settings

On 02/07/2012 02:45 PM, Olav Vitters wrote:
On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 02:27:21PM +0200, Petko wrote:
If TL;DR - please read the last sentence .
It is very difficult to see what text is new and what is being quoted.

I see a lot of emotional arguments, but not sure if you're saying this,
or you're quoting some email.

I used quotes from the last two mails , nothing special .

How a quote works (as far as I've figured it out):

 On date , time , person wrote :
">" begins a line of quote . If there's no new line symbol that can go on for a few lines because of wrapping.

I'm pretty sure the essence (the last sentence) was pretty findable , don't worry if you didn't get the rest .