Re: Map Library

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Michael Terry
<michael terry canonical com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 10:54 -0400, Michael Terry wrote:
>>>

> I would just have to do a little cleanup and generalization on the
> Completion class to make it fit for public consumption.  And using
> libgweather for offline mode would be better than its current behavior of
> just directly using tz data.

Yeah, there's some hacks in there that should not make it out into a
public library :-) Anyway, I think having this combined with the
libgweather entry for offline would be great.  But getting that
cleanup/merge sorted out should not block us from setting up a home
for the timezone map widget. So, what do we call the library/project ?
Also, given that Thomas Wood is listed as the author of the map
widget, I guess it would be fair to ask for his ok too - Thomas ?