Re: gnome-control-center 2.22 proposals

On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 16:32 +0100, Sergey Udaltsov wrote:
> > AFAIK you are right, but then we won't be covering apps (at least GTK
> > apps) being started in a different way
> What exactly do you mean as "different way"? Remote apps (which were
> kindly allowed to run using xhost)? Or something else?

yes, remote apps is what I meant, since it was mentioned. Not sure if
there are other cases, but I'm sure. For instance, if you start an app
from a VT using --display argument, it will not take into account the
environment variables set up by gnome-session, right?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>