Re: gnome-control-center 2.22 proposals

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On 9/17/07, Jens Granseuer <jensgr gmx net> wrote:

How about "File Management"? Looks much more natural to me.

Even better, add it to the regular nautilus ui. No need to put it in a capplet,
when you can just have a "make this my Movies directory" context menu item
in nautilus.
I made a mockup earlier today of the selection in the default apps
capplet but the mail is still sitting in the moderation queue due to the
attachment being over 40k.

On the nautilus idea, what I will do is to mail the nautilus list and
see what they think. I suspect they may bounce it as the differences
between "default directories" and "bookmarks" may confuse people. In the
mean time I'll look around where else I could fit it.