Re: [gnome-women] DW, GW and off-topicness (Re: DW)

On 10/08/2005, at 10:44 AM, Mary Gardiner wrote:

Thread 2: "Debian Women has got this wrong." (Quotes because I want to
make it clear it's not my opinion.) I agree with Erinn, Thread 2 is both
off-topic and potentially damaging here, move it to Debian Women

I'm happy to do this: I've been trying to raise some of these issues there for some time.

I would like to point out that I did not say "Debian Women has got this wrong". I said there were some things that were working for D-W, and some things that weren't.