DW (was: Re: [gnome-women] Getting a Web Site Up & Logo Contest status)

* Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> [2005:08:08 14:30 +0930]:
> One thing that doesn't work for D-W is that it has become a far too
> vehement site, where newbies and many women in general don't feel
> comfortable posting. I would really like to see this group stay low-
> key in that respect: yes, we can discuss technical issues and social
> issues affecting us, but let's give people a bit of elbow-room, be
> tolerant of mistakes and encourage new people.

Not to get too off-topic, but could you please avoid insulting DW on
random other lists? It'd be pretty classy of you to do that.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide